top of page
Welcome To The Cove Guest Home
The Cove is committed to providing a home for our residents which offers excellence in health care, comfort, caring, supervision living and love.
Each of these elements are tied together with a belief that each resident is a special person in their own right, worthy of our respect, courtesy and the primary purpose of our being here.
Cove Guest Home provides these supervised services to the residents at Cove Guest Home:
Laundry & Housekeeping
And many more...
Hi I'm Marjorie and I am fully vaccinated!!
New Cove Bus!
Look at our new Bus for the Residents of the Cove Guest Home. After lots of fundraising, such as the Cove Car Lottery, we were able to purchase a new wheelchair accessible bus.
Included in the picture are Jennifer White, Director of Therapeutic Services and B. J. Singler, Cove Resident. Thank you to all who made this possible!
Cove Foundation Car Lottery
REQUEST YOUR TICKETS
Where Can You Get a Ticket
- Cove Guest Home, 320 Alexandra Street
- Cape Breton Hyundai, 34 State Street
- Pollett's Drug Store, 203 Charlotte Street
- Global Pet Foods, Keltic Plaza (next to Walmart)
- Gillis Home Hardware - Kings Road
- The Dory Pub & Restaurant, at Dobson Yacht Club
- Mickey D's, 468 King Street
bottom of page